|0.2.0||Jan 11, 2023|
|0.1.3||Feb 3, 2022|
|0.1.2||Feb 2, 2022|
|0.1.1||Mar 23, 2021|
|0.1.0||Jan 20, 2021|
#499 in Command line utilities
46 downloads per month
A small, incomplete replacement for the official gsutil.
- You need to do basic GCS operations like uploading some objects for eg. CD, and don't need to do every possible thing you can do with GCS.
- You want a single binary with 0 system dependencies and a minimal footprint (the gcloud/gsutil install is over 100MiB, compressed, in addition to requiring a Python install)
- This binary only supports some operations, listed below, if you need other operations they need to be added, or you must use the official gsutil.
- cat - Downloads and prints an object to stdout.
- cp - Either downloads an Object and stores it in a local file, or uploads a local file as an Object.
- ls - Lists Objects.
- signurl - Creates a signed url for an Object.
- stat - Shows metadata for an Object.
We welcome community contributions to this project.
Please read our Contributor Guide for more information on how to get started. Please also read our Contributor Terms before you make any contributions.
Any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in an Embark Studios project, shall comply with the Rust standard licensing model (MIT + Apache 2.0) and therefore be dual licensed as described below, without any additional terms or conditions:
This [contribution] is dual licensed under EITHER OF
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
For clarity, "your" refers to Embark or any other licensee/user of the contribution.