|0.1.3||Nov 6, 2021|
|0.1.2||Aug 12, 2021|
|0.1.1||Apr 21, 2021|
|0.0.2||Feb 8, 2016|
#621 in Hardware support
285 downloads per month
Used in 3 crates
This is a library wrapping
libftdi1-sys and providing a more idiomatic interface for working with FTDI devices in Rust.
At the moment the MSRV of this crate is Rust 1.40.0.
MSRV increased from 1.34.0 to 1.40.0.
- extended MPSSE support via
- event char and error char configuration
- bitmode configuration
- line properties configuration
- flow control configuration
- baud rate configuration
- a number of useful derives on Interface
The initial release with something like a stable API.
An incomplete Rust wrapper over the
libftdi1 library for working with FTDI devices
Note: the library interface is definitely unstable for now