|new 0.1.4||Sep 15, 2020|
|0.1.3||Sep 5, 2020|
|0.1.2||Sep 2, 2020|
|0.1.1||Aug 31, 2020|
|0.1.0||Aug 31, 2020|
#58 in Math
90 downloads per month
Fend is an arbitrary-precision unit-aware calculator.
- Arbitrary-precision arithmetic using rational numbers
- Full support for complex numbers
- Binary, octal, hexadecimal and all other bases between 2 and 36
- Keeps track of units, with support for SI, US and UK customary and many historical units
- Emacs-style CLI shortcuts
- Trigonometric functions
See the manual for more information.
fend by running
cargo install fend in your terminal. Alternatively you can download the latest stable binaries here.
You can then run
fend to start a REPL session:
$ cargo install fend ... $ fend > 1 ft to cm 30.48 cm >
You can find the Fend manual here.
> 5'10" to cm 177.8 cm
> cos (pi/4) + i * (sin (pi/4)) approx. 0.7071067811 + 0.7071067811i
> 0b1001 + 3 0b1100
> 0xffff to decimal 65535
> 1 lightyear to parsecs approx. 0.3066013937 parsecs
See here: CHANGELOG.md
Fend is MIT-licensed. See LICENSE.md for more information.
Fend optionally includes the GPLv3-licenced
currency.units data files from GNU Units.
This can be changed via the
gpl feature defined in