|0.1.14||Feb 14, 2021|
|0.1.13||Jan 19, 2021|
|0.1.11||Nov 27, 2020|
|0.1.7||Oct 14, 2020|
|0.1.1||Aug 31, 2020|
#29 in Math
139 downloads per month
fend is an arbitrary-precision unit-aware calculator.
This is the cross-platform CLI for fend.
- Arbitrary-precision arithmetic using rational numbers
- Full support for complex numbers
- Binary, octal, hexadecimal and all other bases between 2 and 36
- Keep track of units, with support for SI, US and UK customary and many historical units
- Emacs-style CLI shortcuts
- Trigonometric functions
- Lambda calculus
See the manual for more information.
fend is now available on the web at printfn.github.io/fend-website.
You can then run
fend to start a REPL session:
$ cargo install fend ... $ fend > 1 ft to cm 30.48 cm >
You can find the fend manual here.
> 5'10" to cm 177.8 cm
> cos (pi/4) + i * (sin (pi/4)) approx. 0.7071067811 + 0.7071067811i
> 0b1001 + 3 0b1100
> 0xffff to decimal 65535
> 100 °C to °F 210 °F
> 1 lightyear to parsecs approx. 0.3066013937 parsecs
> (x: 2x) pi approx. 6.2831853071
fend is MIT-licensed. See LICENSE.md for more information.
fend optionally includes the GPLv3-licenced
currency.units data files from GNU Units.
This can be changed via the
gpl feature defined in