Uses new Rust 2021
|2.4.2||May 5, 2022|
#1 in #neofetch
90 downloads per month
A small terminal welcome program written in rust.
- This program uses the openweathermap API for fetching the weather. You must have an API key from openweathermap for it to work.
- Update checking and package counting will take a long time, and slow down the program by quite a bit. This cannot be avoided because of the fact that these checks require external system commands. Only use these options if you don't mind losing a second or two of time every time you run the program.
- The config format has recently changed from JSON to TOML. Make sure you're using the TOML file properly from now on.
- Grab the latest release binary and config files from the releases page
- Change the config to your liking
- Add the program to your shell's startup