6 stable releases
|2.4.8||Jun 12, 2022|
|2.4.7||May 27, 2022|
|2.4.4||May 26, 2022|
|2.4.2||May 5, 2022|
#144 in Authentication
39 downloads per month
🪐 An out-of-this-world greeter for your terminal
- This program uses the openweathermap API for fetching the weather. You must have an API key from openweathermap if you want to use the weather function.
- Update checking and package counting will take a long time, and slow down the program by quite a bit. This cannot be avoided because of the fact that these checks require external system commands. Only use these options if you don't mind losing a second or two of time every time you run the program.
- NixOS does not support package update counting.
How to use
- Grab the latest release binary and config files from the releases page
- Change the config to your liking
- Add the program to your shell's startup