Uses new Rust 2021
|0.1.1||Jan 11, 2022|
|0.1.0||Jan 11, 2022|
package your rust application for linux distributions
$ cargo install cargo-prod
you need to have
appimagetool installed(to bin) for appimages to work.
$ cargo prod
this project uses the source code of the following cargo crates
Thanks for making this project possible!
- add rpm support rpm is currently blocked by not being able to use the cargo-generate-rpm crate not having a lib.rs
- test the xbps template....
- generate gentoo build scripts
- create a zip when this package is used on windows
- create a tar.gz when used on macos
This project is licensed under the GPL-3.0 License to comply with the cargo-appimage license, it will be changed to apache-2 if appimages.rs gets rewritten