|0.0.1||Jun 7, 2021|
This crate is deprecated please use shaderc-rs instead.
BEVY NOTE: This crate is a temporary measure until native rust shader compilation like https://github.com/gfx-rs/naga lands.
Targets requiring build-from-source
glslang will be built from source the first time. Compiled libraries are re-used afterwards.
cmake is required to build from source.
glslang submodule is assumed to be initialized.
git submodule update --init if you're checking out from git.
NOTE: There is an additional commit not from upstream that changes one file. This change is what allows gnu toolchains to build.
- MSVC Windows host (either 32 or 64-bit)
- VS C++ Build Tools (2017 or higher)
- Select Visual C++ build tools
- Make sure Visual C++ tools for CMake is ticked on the right
- Restart the computer after installing build tools - will fail to build otherwise
- MSYS2 or MinGW
- Install the appropriate toolchain (e.g.
pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-toolchain mingw-w64-i686-toolchain)
- Add bin directories to your PATH (e.g.
No runtime deps