|0.1.1||Jul 24, 2020|
|0.1.0||Jul 20, 2020|
A Rust Desktop Background Project.
Currently, it creates a window which looks somewhat likes this, except animated.
CPU usage is around 0-1% on my machine, which is pretty good. GPU usage is a bit pesky, however. More research is required, but at least the power draw is equivalent to firefox while scrolling. Should run on Windows/Mac/Linux. Open an issue if you run into a problem.
A Roadmap for the future
- Better shaders
- Integration with shadertoy
- More colors! Better images!
- Make the window actually behave like the screen background
- A la would require X11 badness.
- Might (?) break cross-platform nature, which we would like to maintain.