|0.2.14||Apr 30, 2023|
|0.2.13||Apr 4, 2023|
|0.2.12||Mar 29, 2023|
|0.2.1||Feb 25, 2023|
|0.2.0||Feb 25, 2023|
#360 in Images
927 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
Core primitives necessary for image manipulations
This crate contains small set of primitives
necessary for image manipulations which are shared among most
of decoders and encoders.
- Colorspace definitions
- Bit depth definitions.
- Decoder and encoder options
Core routines shared by all libraries
This crate provides a set of core routines shared
by the decoders and encoders under
It currently contains
- A bytestream reader and writer with endian aware reads and writes
- Colorspace and bit depth information shared by images
- Image decoder and encoder options
- A simple enum type to hold image decoding results.
This library is
alloc feature needed for defining
which we need for storing decoded bytes.
serde: Enables serializing of some of the data structures present in the crate