✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|new 0.2.0||Apr 15, 2019|
|0.1.0||Apr 8, 2019|
#78 in Hardware support
6 downloads per month
Device drivers for the TRUEBNER SMT100 Soil Moisture Sensor.
Sensor values are accessible through the generic
Capabilities trait independent of
the actual connection and protocol. Proxy objects provide concrete implementations of
- Modbus RTU
- Mock (only for testing and simulation)
cargo build --example modbus-rtu
cargo run --example modbus-rtu
The default log level is
Due to known limitations in
tokio-proto the serial port within the Modbus RTU
context needs to be reconnected after a slave failed to send a response in time,
i.e. after the request was aborted by the client due to a timeout. The example
demonstrates how to cope with this situation and displays a warning message.
- TRUEBNER GmbH - Home Page
- SMT100 - Product Page
- AN002: SMT100 Modbus Quickstart Guide
- AN005: SMT100 ASCII Text Command Guide
Copyright (c) 2018 - 2019, slowtec GmbH
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted
for inclusion in
truebner-smt100 by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license,
shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.