|0.0.3||Jun 6, 2023|
|0.0.2||Jun 1, 2023|
#6 in #cronjob
50 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
A Simple crate which provides a service and a configuration API for genrating commands based tasks ,on time basis.
build from source
install libthemis on your machine cargo build --release
example, start the service:
cd target/release ./taskerctl install systemctl --user enable tasker
example, add new task:
taskerctl add -n freshtheclam -s nu -c "freshclam" -t 40 -u 22 OR taskerctl help to view all options AND taskerctl add --help
configure root tasker
- encrypted tasks database with the help of GNOME/KDE keyrings (in none root mode)
- every task is kept in log with detailed info, and output
- uses parallel computation when needed, for speed and accuracy.
- currently only tested on linux, in the near future will be added support for other platforms
currently the crate is in development stage and is very likely to get updates on daily basis, until we reach stability.
- working prototype
- add option for execution as root
- easier installation
- GUI interface
- better documentation