Uses old Rust 2015
|Nov 29, 2023
|Sep 25, 2023
|Jun 15, 2021
|Mar 6, 2021
|Jan 28, 2021
#1805 in Magic Beans
135 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
Rust Tapyrus Library
Library with support for de/serialization, parsing and executing on data structures and network messages related to Tapyrus.
This repository is forked from rust-bitcoin
- De/serialization of Tapyrus protocol network messages
- De/serialization of blocks and transactions
- Script de/serialization
- Private keys and address creation, de/serialization and validation (including full BIP32 support)
- PSBT creation, manipulation, merging and finalization
- Pay-to-contract support as in Appendix A of the Blockstream sidechains whitepaper
For JSONRPC interaction with Tapyrus Core, it is recommended to use
Minimum Supported Rust Version (MSRV)
This library should always compile with any combination of features on Rust 1.37.0.
Rust can be installed using your package manager of choice or
rustup.rs. The former way is considered more secure since
it typically doesn't involve trust in the CA system. But you should be aware
that the version of Rust shipped by your distribution might be out of date.
Generally this isn't a problem for
rust-tapyrus since we support much older
versions (>=1.37.0) than the current stable one.
The library can be built and tested using
git clone email@example.com:chaintope/rust-tapyrus.git
You can run tests with:
Please refer to the
cargo documentation for more detailed instructions.
The code which was forked from rust-bitcoin is still CC0 1.0 Universal license and the code which was added and modified after forked is licensed as MIT License.