8 releases (5 breaking)
|0.6.0||Aug 29, 2021|
|0.5.0||Apr 21, 2020|
|0.4.1||Jun 28, 2018|
|0.4.0||Jun 19, 2017|
|0.1.1||Nov 16, 2015|
#2 in #api-server
83 downloads per month
Rust Space API Implementation
This is a library that allows an easy implementation of a SpaceAPI v0.13 or v14 server in Rust.
- Crate Documentation: https://docs.rs/spaceapi-server/
- Space API Reference: https://spaceapi.io/pages/docs.html
- A Redis instance on the server
Rust Version Requirements (MSRV)
This library generally tracks the latest stable Rust version but tries to guarantee backwards compatibility with older stable versions as much as possible. However, in many cases transitive dependencies make guaranteeing a minimal supported Rust version impossible (see this discussion).
Please take a look at the docs.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.