15 releases (7 stable)
|2.0.0||Aug 11, 2020|
|1.2.3||Jan 2, 2020|
|1.2.2||May 26, 2018|
|1.2.1||Sep 6, 2017|
|0.1.4||Oct 17, 2015|
#22 in Rust patterns
637,384 downloads per month
Used in 3,487 crates (269 directly)
A macro which makes error types pleasant to write.
- Define enum type with arbitrary parameters
- Concise notation of Display and Error traits
- Full control of Display and Error trait implementation
- Any number of From traits
- Support for all enum-variants Unit, Tuple and Struct
Here is the comprehensive example:
Licensed under either of
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.