✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.0.1-sol4||Oct 25, 2019|
|0.0.0||Aug 6, 2019|
|0.0.0-sol15||Jul 27, 2019|
533 downloads per month
Used in 8 crates (1 directly)
Libra Core implements a decentralized, programmable database which provides a financial infrastructure that can empower billions of people.
- Libra Core is a prototype.
- The APIs are constantly evolving and designed to demonstrate types of functionality. Expect substantial changes before the release.
- We’ve launched a testnet that is a live demonstration of an early prototype of the Libra Blockchain software.
- The Libra Blockchain
- Move: A Language With Programmable Resources
- State Machine Replication in the Libra Blockchain
- Libra Core Overview
- Admission Control
- Bytecode Verifier
- Move IR Compiler
- Move Language
- Virtual Machine
- Join us on the Libra Discourse.
- Ask a question on Stack Overflow.
- Get the latest updates to our project by signing up for our newsletter.
Libra Core is licensed as Apache 2.0.