83 releases (36 stable)
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|new 1.1.13||May 18, 2020|
|1.1.7||Apr 24, 2020|
|1.1.0||Mar 31, 2020|
|0.23.8||Feb 29, 2020|
|0.12.1||Mar 26, 2019|
#76 in Cryptocurrencies
1,015 downloads per month
Used in 46 crates (22 directly)
There are three versions of the testnet dashboard, corresponding to the three release channels:
The dashboard for each channel is defined from the
file in the git branch associated with that channel, and deployed by automation
A deploy can be triggered at any time via the
New Build button of
Dashboard updates are accomplished by modifying
manual edits made directly in Grafana will be overwritten.
- Check out metrics to add at https://metrics.solana.com:8888/ in the data explorer.
- When editing a query for a dashboard graph, use the "Toggle Edit Mode" selection behind the hamburger button to use raw SQL and copy the query into the text field. You may have to fixup the query with the dashboard variables like $testnet or $timeFilter, check other functioning fields in the dashboard for examples.
- Open the desired dashboard in Grafana
- Create a development copy of the dashboard by selecting
Save As..in the
Settingsmenu for the dashboard
- Edit dashboard as desired
- Extract the JSON Model by selecting
JSON Modelin the
Settingsmenu. Copy the JSON to the clipboard and paste into
- Delete your development dashboard:
If you need to immediately deploy a dashboard using the contents of
cluster-monitor.json in your local workspace,
$ export GRAFANA_API_TOKEN="an API key from https://metrics.solana.com:3000/org/apikeys" $ metrics/publish-metrics-dashboard.sh (edge|beta|stable)
Note that automation will eventually overwrite your manual deploy.