2 unstable releases
|new 0.2.0||Mar 21, 2023|
|0.1.1||Apr 20, 2022|
#10 in Games
Minecraft Server Manager
Command line program to make creating and managing Minecraft servers easy!
Command line interface. This is useful for advanced server setups
Text User Interface
Minecraft Server Console
Creating a new server
Crash Report Viewer
Can I set up a Minecraft 1.7.10 or 1.12.2 server?
You can set up either of these, but I only support running of versions 1.12 and later (You're blessed I do this, because Forge no longer supports 1.12). Minecraft 1.7.10 will run (including with forge) but older versions of Minecraft may crash or cause wonky behavior.
Arch Linux and others based on it
Use your AUR helper to install
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Mojang AB or Microsoft. This program is my own work.
- Web interface (ChaosDog might like this)
- Modpack download links
- Broadcast to clients whether a server is running or not
- Update Minecraft to a new version
- Update Forge to a new version
- Update Fabric to a new version
- Start a server when a player attempts to connect to it
- Formatted MOTD in TUI and CLI
- Fabric server support
- Launch and view the console of a minecraft server
- UI to edit server configuration