|0.1.1||Dec 31, 2020|
|0.1.0||Dec 6, 2020|
|0.0.2||Dec 2, 2020|
|0.0.1||Dec 2, 2020|
#385 in Embedded development
237 downloads per month
Used in wio_terminal
An embedded / no-std implementation of Seeed Studio's eRPC protocol, which is used to communicate with their RTL8720 firmware.
Most notably, this is the main firmware for the wifi chip in their Wio Terminal product.
WIP - most RPCs are not yet implemented.
Have a look at the Wio terminal BSP implementation for an example of how to use this.
- Generate the request bytes by combining the bytes generated by
RPC::header(sequence_number)with the bytes extended from
- Receive 4 bytes from the remote end (the frame header), and parse them using
- Receive the response payload by reading the next
- Verify the CRC by calling
- Finally, get the result of the RPC by calling
Sometimes the remote end will send you data even if you didn't ask for it. These are the 'callback' service 'oneway' RPCs.
Handling these is a little annoying. The trick is to repeat steps 3-6 above if you get the error
Err::NotOurs back from