7 releases (4 breaking)
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.4.0||Jun 7, 2020|
|0.3.0||May 3, 2020|
|0.2.0||Mar 2, 2020|
|0.1.1||Nov 1, 2019|
|0.0.1||Sep 21, 2019|
#6 in #dynamics
72 downloads per month
Used in nphysics_testbed2d
Click one of those buttons if you wish to donate to support the development of salva:
Salva is a 2 and 3-dimensional particle-based fluid simulation engine for games and animations. It uses nalgebra for vector/matrix math and can optionally interface with nphysics for two-way coupling with rigid bodies, multibodies, and deformable bodies. 2D and 3D implementations both share (mostly) the same code!
Examples are available in the
examples3d directories. Because those demos are based on WASM and WebGl 1.0 they should work on most modern browsers. Feel free to ask for help and discuss features on the official user forum.
The name of this library is inspired from the famous surrealist artist
Salvador Dalì. The logo of
Salva is inspired from its renown painting The Persistence of Memory.
- Pressure resolution: DFSPH and IISPH.
- Viscosity: DFSPH viscosity, Artificial viscosity, and XSPH viscosity.
- Surface tension: WCSPH surface tension, and methods from He et al. 2014 and Akinci et al. 2013
- Elasticity: method from Becker et al. 2009
- Multiphase fluids: mix several fluids with different characteristics (densities, viscosities, etc.)
- Optional two-way coupling with bodies from nphysics.
- WASM support