|new 0.1.11||Jan 22, 2021|
|0.1.10||Jan 18, 2021|
|0.1.0||Dec 30, 2020|
#44 in Unix APIs
80 downloads per month
A multi threaded fast status bar for dwm window manager written in Rust 🦀
- Multi Threads
- Memory Usage
- Disk Usage
- Weather Temperature
- Sound Volume
- Battery Percentage
- Cpu Temperature
- Load Average
- Mpd Current Song
- Spotify Current Song
- Easy to configure with
- This tool is still in development stage.
- currently supports only linux.
- Libdbus 1.6 or higher as a requirement to spotify.
On ubuntu you can do:
sudo apt install libdbus-1-dev pkg-config
You can install the binary crate directly
cargo install rsblocks
You can clone the repo and build from the source code
git clone https://github.com/mustafasalih1993/rsblocks
build with cargo
cargo build --release
move the executable somewhere in your PATH (assuming you are in the root dir of the project)
mv ./target/release/rsblocks /usr/local/bin
you good to go now and can run
rsblocks from your terminal or put that in your
- rsblocks will try to read the file
$HOME/.config/rsblocks/rsblocks.yml, if it does not exist, it will load the defaults.
- rsblocks will read the configuration file only on startup, which means you have to kill it and start it again if you updated your
create the directory
copy the template to the new config directory (assuming you are in the root dir of the repo)
cp ./rsblocks.yml ~/.config/rsblocks/rsblocks.yml
All Contributions are welcome.
- wttr.in for using their weather API