|0.2.0||Jul 3, 2021|
Used in 3 crates (via rfw)
Rendering framework written in Rust. This project is a playground for me (@MeirBon) to get to know Rust better and easily play around with libraries such as wgpu and ash. It is heavily based on my similarly named C++ project rendering-fw.
- A powerful scene component that lets you efficiently manage 3D and 2D objects with included instancing support.
- A wgpu backend that support spot-lights, directional lights and area lights.
- Decent performance, even with >=10k instances.
- Anything that l3d supports (currently gltf and obj files).
- Backend-agnostic font rendering powered by glyph_brush.
- ray casting support (should be relatively easy using rtbvh)
- physics support (ideally using rapier)
- point light support in wgpu backend
- easy-to-use ecs architecture