Uses old Rust 2015
|0.1.2||May 12, 2017|
|0.1.1||May 11, 2017|
#60 in #statistics
Provides stats on podcasts downloaded by !puckfetcher. Requires cache from puckfetcher to be present to do anything.
podstats on the command line. A menu with stats you can show will be provided.
Ctrl-d to quit.
- Get names of subscriptions in the puckfetcher cache.
- Get entry counts of subscriptions in the puckfetcher cache.
- Get the subscription in the cache with the highest entry count.
- Get the name of the subscription in the cache with the highest entry count.
- Means/medians of entries.
- Info on how long podcast episodes are or total runtimes are (requires fetching RSS feeds)
- Info on artists?
- Info on sites?