16 releases (breaking)
|0.13.0||Sep 28, 2021|
|0.12.0||Jul 5, 2021|
|0.11.0||Mar 13, 2021|
|0.8.0||Dec 31, 2020|
|0.2.0||Jun 27, 2019|
#122 in Embedded development
119 downloads per month
Used in 4 crates
Rust library for using Infrared hardware decoders (For example a Vishay TSOP* decoder), enabling remote control support for embedded project.
This library aims for to be useful with the any MCU hal that implements the embedded-hal traits, and at the same time provide functionality for using it with more efficient implementation such as input capture, and be useful in host applications (such as Blipper).
- The NEC Protocol and the Samsung variant of it
- Philips Rc5
- Philips Rc6
- "Samsung BluRay Player protocol". Please let know if you know what it really is called :)
- Denon 48 bit protocol
- The infrared-examples repo contains various examples for receiving and transmitting infrared with the blue pill board
- Tested with bluepill board
- Vishay TSOP382 IR receiver
- Various ir leds
- NEC Generic "Special for MP3" and Samsung remotes
- Rc6 tested with a Philips Bluray player remote
- Rc5 tested with a Marantz CD player remote
Licensed under either of
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.