5 releases (1 stable)
|1.0.0||Feb 19, 2022|
|0.1.4||Jan 6, 2022|
|0.1.3||Dec 7, 2021|
|0.1.2||Dec 5, 2021|
|0.1.0||Dec 4, 2021|
#2056 in Command line utilities
A CLI written in rust to check who follows and unfollows you on GitHub
A simple CLI that tell watches and let's you know if anyone has followed or unfollowed you recently with some cool caching mechanism.
brew tap DarthBenro008/gunfollower brew install gunfollower
You can install gunfollower from Cargo
cargo install gunfollower
You can also download the binary and install it manually.
- Go to releases page and grab the latest release of gunfollower.
- Download the latest release of gunfollower specific to your OS.
- If you are on Linux/MacOS, make sure you move the binary to somewhere in your
- Feel Free to Open a PR/Issue for any feature or bug(s).
- Make sure you follow the community guidelines.
- Feel free to open an issue to ask a question/discuss anything about G-unfollower.
- Have a feature request? Open an Issue!
Copyright 2021 Hemanth Krishna
Licensed under MIT License : https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
Made with ❤ and a single cup of coffee