✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.0.3||Apr 15, 2019|
|0.0.2||Mar 26, 2019|
|0.0.1||Mar 23, 2019|
#17 in Data formats
20 downloads per month
fbxcel-dom is an FBX DOM library for Rust programming language.
For low-level features, use
Note that this crate is highly experimental and updated frequently with breaking changes (especially for objects-related APIs).
- Only read-only operations are supported.
- Low-level tree traversal.
- Objects and connections traversal.
- Easy property access for some fundamental object types.
- Geometry, material, texture, etc.
- FBX 6 or below is not supported.
- FBX 7.0 to 7.3 is not explicitly supported, but you can try FBX 7.4 feature to load them.
- FBX 7.4 and 7.5 is supported.
Only FBX binary format is supported.
Currently there is no plan to support FBX ASCII format.
Latest stable compiler (currently 1.34) is supported.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE.txt or https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT.txt or https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.