✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.13.0||Jul 10, 2019|
|0.12.7||Jul 10, 2019|
|0.12.6||Jul 10, 2019|
|0.12.5||Jul 10, 2019|
#66 in Cargo plugins
8 downloads per month
Performs release best-practices, including:
- Ensure the git working directory is clean.
- Bump the version in Cargo.toml
cargo publish(if not disabled)
- Create a git tag for this version
- Bump version for next development cycle
Current release: 0.12.0
cargo install cargo-release
cargo release [level]
- See the reference for more on
level, other CLI arguments, and configuration file format.
- See also the FAQ for help in figuring out how to adapt cargo-release to your workflow.
- Your project should be managed by git.
We recommend calling
cargo release --dry-run with your custom options before
actually executing it. The dry-run mode will print all commands to
execute during the release process. And you will get an overview of
what's going on.
Here is an example.
$ cargo release --dry-run cd . git commit -S -am (cargo-release) version 0.18.3 cd - cargo publish Building and exporting docs. cargo doc --no-deps cd target/doc/ git init cd - cd target/doc/ git add . cd - cd target/doc/ git commit -S -am (cargo-release) generate docs cd - cd target/doc/ git push -f firstname.lastname@example.org:sunng87/handlebars-rust.git master:gh-pages cd - git tag -a 0.18.3 -m (cargo-release) version 0.18.3 -s Starting next development iteration 0.18.4-pre cd . git commit -S -am (cargo-release) start next development iteration 0.18.4-pre cd - git push origin --follow-tags
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
I'm now accepting donation on liberapay, if you find my work helpful and want to keep it going.