3 releases (breaking)
|0.3.1||May 2, 2022|
|0.2.0||Apr 30, 2022|
|0.1.1||Jan 13, 2022|
#657 in Algorithms
45 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates (via kvarn-search)
The forgotten daughter of Elip, inheriting it's minimalism.
Elipdotter is an embeddable, rusty full-text search engine, with fuzzy search and rating of results.
It supports complex queries using
NOT operators with parentheses.
you can easily use this search engine in your Kvarn web server.
See the source of
for a comprehensive example.
The tests of this crate contain minimal examples.
- Removed unwanted debugging.
- Added lossless index for faster query resolution times.
- 10x better performance at the cost of having all the documents in memory.
- Fixed parsing issue where
for mewould be parsed as
- Fixed issue with AND NOT, where AND didn't find the closest NOT occurrence.
- Added size method to indices to estimate the memory usage.
- Improvements to docs.
- Fixed issue where AND NOT queries got erroneous results.
- Fixed issue with OR queries. Now all occurrences in either of the documents are returned.
- Major improvements to relevancy of results, by checking more combinations of occurrences within a document. Small performance impact.
next-genis now matched by the query
nextgen- words with hyphens are registered as both separate words and one single.
- Better docs.
- Fewer allocations - less memory usage.
Elipdotter is licensed under the GNU LGPLv3. All contributions must also be.