Uses old Rust 2015
|0.1.1||Feb 15, 2018|
|0.1.0||Feb 4, 2018|
#5 in #servo
Interface for Robotis Dynamixel servos in Rust
This library is currently in development but is aiming to become a full featured dynamixel library in Rust. It should give a good user experience when used without the
std library and be extended with nice features when
std is used. It currently got the following features:
- Type safe read/write register for protocol 1 and protocol 2 (If you try to write to a read only register your program will not compile)
- Very basic support for MX28 servo
- Very basic support for M42 servo
- Enumeration of servos (when used with
- A generic servo trait that allows you to treat all servos the same (can be used as a Boxed trait with
stdfeature is not enabled by default, if you're using the
stdlibrary you should enable this feature.
- If you also enable the
Interfacewill be implemented by
Licensed under either of
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.