2 unstable releases
|0.3.0||Jan 4, 2023|
|0.1.0||May 3, 2022|
#240 in GUI
234 downloads per month
Website | Guides | API Docs | Chat
dioxus-liveview provides adapters for running the Dioxus VirtualDom over a websocket connection.
The current backend frameworks supported include:
Dioxus-LiveView exports a number of primitives to wire up an app into an existing backend framework.
- A threadpool for spawning the
!SendVirtualDom and interacting with it from the websocket
- An adapter for transforming various socket types into the
- The glue to load the interpreter into your app
- Report issues on our issue tracker.
- Join the discord and ask questions!
This project is licensed under the MIT license.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in Dioxus by you, shall be licensed as MIT, without any additional terms or conditions.