|0.2.1||Jul 26, 2023|
|0.2.0||May 31, 2023|
|0.1.0||Dec 14, 2022|
#1245 in Database interfaces
37 downloads per month
A Oracle SQL database backend implementation for Diesel.
- Builds with Diesel 2.0.0.
- Support for DML statements (
- Support for Diesel
- Support for diesel-dynamic-schema and diesel-migrations
Code of conduct
Anyone who interacts with Diesel in any space, including but not limited to this GitHub repository, must follow our code of conduct.
Licensed under either of these:
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution you intentionally submit for inclusion in the work, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual-licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.