|1.0.0||Jun 5, 2023|
#972 in Database interfaces
CSQL (CSV TO SQL)
An assistant tool to easily map a CSV spreadsheets collumns to a database tables' fields. Great for mass uploading products from a manufacturer provided catalog to an e-shop.
What does it do?
- Checks if all rows in a spreadsheet collumn bound to a tables field abide by the fields' rules (variable type and length), shows errors and allows to fix them easily. For non-technical people: makes sure the spreadsheet follows some database rules and doesn't break anything :)
- Check if the database already has such an entry, eg. product with the same name exists already, and allows to update the data to the data present in the spreadsheet.
- Input Sanitisation, eg. Simple mass text update for capitalization, Spell checking
- Create a CSV from a given Database
- Support for all major database types
- Common e-commerce platform prefabs (Opencart, Prestashop, Saleor based, Strapi based..)
- Simple Database backups and undo database updates