✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.0.8||Nov 26, 2019|
|0.0.7||Nov 22, 2019|
|0.0.5||Oct 21, 2019|
|0.0.2||Aug 27, 2019|
|0.0.1||Apr 30, 2019|
#131 in Command-line interface
146 downloads per month
Used in 4 crates
"Batteries included" prelude with crates, types and functions useful for writing command-line interface tools.
This prelude aims to be useful in generic context of CLI tools and will try to minimise dependencies.
Things that fit this prelude:
- argument parsing,
- I/O including reading from stdin,
- common file operations and directory structure,
- executing commands,
- extensions to stdlib and language functionality,
- digests and checksums,
- time and duration.
Things that will not be included:
- JSON parser or other formats,
- HTTP client or specific API clients
- TLS or other encryption libraries.