|0.2.1||Jun 29, 2023|
|0.2.0||May 21, 2023|
|0.1.0||May 19, 2023|
#3 in #kubernetes-operator
Welcome to bpfd
bpfd is a system daemon aimed at simplifying the deployment and management of eBPF programs. It's goal is to enhance the developer-experience as well as provide features to improve security, visibility and program-cooperation. bpfd includes a Kubernetes operator to bring those same features to Kubernetes, allowing users to safely deploy eBPF via custom resources across nodes in a cluster.
Here are some links to help in your bpfd journey (all links are from the bpfd website https://bpfd.dev/):
- Welcome to bpfd for overview of bpfd.
- Setup and Building bpfd for instructions on setting up your development environment and building bpfd.
- Tutorial for some examples of starting
bpfd, managing logs, and using
- Example eBPF Programs for some
examples of eBPF programs written in Go, interacting with
- How to Deploy bpfd on Kubernetes for details on launching bpfd in a Kubernetes cluster.
- Meet the Community for details on community meeting details.