✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|new 0.3.0||Jul 8, 2020|
|0.2.0||May 27, 2019|
|0.1.6||May 21, 2019|
|0.1.4||May 18, 2018|
#61 in Data structures
2,409 downloads per month
Used in 3 crates
Enhancement over Rust's
It supports the following heaps and still maintains backward compatibility.
- Max heap
- Min heap
- Heap ordered by closure
- Heap ordered by key generated by closure
Other notable added methods are:
BinaryHeap::from_vec()for more generic construction.
.into_iter_sorted()which is less-surprising version of
.into_iter(). The implementation is backported from
This crate requires Rust 1.31.1 or later.
See CHANGELOG.md. https://github.com/sekineh/binary-heap-plus-rs/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- I received many valuable feedback from Pre-RFC thread .
- The current design is based on @ExpHP's suggestion that compiles on stable compiler.
- DDOtten, steven099, CAD97, ExpHP, scottmcm, Nemo157 and gnzlbg, thanks for looking into the design!
- @ulysseB sent me a first pull request!
- @inesseq contributed feature
See the following discussions for the background of the crate: