12 unstable releases (3 breaking)
|0.4.1||Jan 6, 2021|
|0.4.0||Sep 29, 2020|
|0.3.1||Sep 24, 2020|
|0.3.0||Jul 8, 2020|
|0.1.4||May 18, 2018|
#69 in Data structures
31,347 downloads per month
Used in 15 crates (10 directly)
Enhancement over Rust's
It supports the following heaps and still maintains backward compatibility.
- Max heap
- Min heap
- Heap ordered by closure
- Heap ordered by key generated by closure
Other notable added methods are:
BinaryHeap::from_vec()for more generic construction.
.into_iter_sorted()which is less-surprising version of
.into_iter(). The implementation is backported from
.replace_cmp()which replace the comparator of the existing heap.
This crate requires Rust 1.32.0 or later.
See CHANGELOG.md. https://github.com/sekineh/binary-heap-plus-rs/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- I received many valuable feedback from Pre-RFC thread .
- The current design is based on @ExpHP's suggestion that compiles on stable compiler.
- DDOtten, steven099, CAD97, ExpHP, scottmcm, Nemo157 and gnzlbg, thanks for looking into the design!
- @ulysseB sent me a first pull request!
- @inesseq contributed feature
- @davidli2010 contributed comparator update and
See the following discussions for the background of the crate: