|1.0.3||Jan 8, 2022|
|1.0.0||Nov 7, 2021|
#182 in HTTP server
62 downloads per month
AteWeb is a static content web server that works by reading an ATE chain-of-trust. By utilizing an ATE backend the following advantages exist.
- Scale out to multiple web servers that all stay in sync
- All files are cached locally for high performance
- All files can be updated in realtime by mounting the ATE chain
- Very high degree of security as all the backend data is encrypted
- No need for authentication or authorization to manage the web server.
AteWeb also includes an automation certificate generation engine using LetsEncrypt.org
If you would like to help setup a community to continue to develop this project then please contact me at email@example.com