|0.2.2||Oct 23, 2023|
|0.2.1||Oct 9, 2023|
|0.1.2||Jul 11, 2023|
|0.1.0||Jun 16, 2023|
#2414 in Magic Beans
58 downloads per month
anychain-tron is a Rust library that provides a simple and unified interface for interacting with the Tron blockchain. It is designed to be easy to use and integrate into your Rust projects, while maintaining compatibility with the anychain-bitcoin library.
- Unified API for Tron blockchain operations
- Support for mainnet and testnet networks
- Account management (create, import, export)
- Transaction building and signing
- Querying blockchain data (balances, transactions, etc.)
- Support for smart contracts and TRC10/TRC20 tokens
Add the following to your Cargo.toml file:
[dependencies] anychain-tron = "0.2.2"
Then, run cargo build to download and compile the library.
Here's a simple example of how to create a new Tron account and query its balance:
For more examples and detailed usage instructions, please refer to the documentation.
We welcome contributions from the community! If you'd like to contribute, please follow these steps:
- Fork the repository
- Create a new branch for your changes
- Make your changes and commit them to your branch
- Submit a pull request with a description of your changes
Please make sure to write tests for your changes and follow the Rust coding style.
anychain-tron is released under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for more information.