|Oct 23, 2023
|Oct 9, 2023
|Aug 10, 2023
#2718 in Magic Beans
27 downloads per month
anychain-ripple is a Rust library that provides a unified interface for interacting with the Ripple blockchain. It is part of the anychain project, which aims to provide a consistent API for interacting with different blockchains. Installation
- Get balance of a Ripple address
- Send XRP to a Ripple address
- Get transaction history of a Ripple address
- More features coming soon!
Add the following to your Cargo.toml file:
anychain-ripple = "0.1.5"
Then run cargo build to download and compile the anychain-ripple library.
Here is a basic example of how to use anychain-ripple:
For more examples and detailed usage instructions, please refer to the documentation.
We welcome contributions from the community! If you'd like to contribute, please follow these steps:
- Fork the repository
- Create a new branch for your changes
- Make your changes and commit them to your branch
- Create a pull request and describe your changes
Please make sure to follow the Rust coding guidelines and add tests for any new features or bug fixes.
anychain-ripple is released under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for more information.