25 stable releases (10 major)
|new 10.0.2||Jan 12, 2021|
|9.1.0||Jan 9, 2021|
|8.0.0||Jan 7, 2021|
|7.2.0||Apr 12, 2020|
|0.3.0||Mar 28, 2019|
#192 in Algorithms
286 downloads per month
Used in less than 7 crates
- Repository: https://bitbucket.org/haibison/zeros
- License: Nice License 1.0.0 (see LICENSE file at root directory of
- This project follows Semantic Versioning 2.0.0
This project provides some hash functions from Keccak.
The crate uses
#![no_std] by default. Documentation is built with all features, which include
std. If you see some components from
std crate, you have to use that feature.
- Specifications: https://keccak.team/keccak_specs_summary.html
- Test data: https://csrc.nist.gov/projects/cryptographic-standards-and-guidelines/example-values
- Currently only little-endian systems are supported. We don't have access or knowledge to test on big-endian systems.
- Internal state stores data on [
u64]. So it works best on systems supporting
- In addition to NIST's test data, the libray has passed millions of sample hashes generated by OpenSSL.
No runtime deps