|0.1.4||May 30, 2021|
|0.1.2||May 30, 2021|
|0.1.1||May 30, 2021|
|0.1.0||Sep 6, 2020|
#13 in Encoding
116 downloads per month
Used in 4 crates (2 directly)
This crate implements conversions from YUV/YCbCr formats to RGB. It also contains enums/constants for describing color spaces common in video formats.
Currently it's in an early stage, implementing subset needed for decoding AV1/AVIF.
- Matrix conversion for BT601, BT709, FCC, BT470BG, SMPTE240
- YCgCo (untested)
- Identity pass-through (GBR)
- Studio and full range colors
- 8-bit, and 10/12 to 16-bit conversions
- Gamma conversion
- Color primaries conversion
- Chroma upsampling
- RGB to YUV conversion
- YUV pixel convenience functions, like in
- 8-to-16-bit expanding conversion
- HDR to SDR conversion?
- Maybe HDR support?
This crate contains two things:
enums that can be used to describe color spaces in image and video formats, as defined in ISO/IEC 23091-4/ITU-T H.273
- Routines to [
convert] between YUV family of color spaces and RGB.