6 releases (3 breaking)
|0.4.2||Dec 3, 2021|
|0.4.1||Dec 3, 2021|
|0.4.0||Nov 12, 2021|
|0.3.0||Feb 24, 2021|
|0.1.0||Feb 17, 2021|
#27 in #vec
147 downloads per month
Used in 15 crates (9 directly)
Vec::with_capacity(capacity) panics / aborts when the capacity is too large.
This is a safer alternative which reports Error using try_reserve_exact
//let's pretend this is an arbitrary number read from a broken file let number_from_file : usize = 100_000_000_000_000; //try to create a 100TB Vec let result : Result<Vec<u8>, _> = vec_with_capacity_safe(number_from_file); //An error is reported assert!(result.is_err());
vec_into_raw_parts decomposes Vec into ts raw components.
0.4.2 TryReserve is stabilized at Rust 1.57.0
- removed WcsErrorType **** Breaking Change ****
- changed WcsError to enum again. **** Breaking Change ****
- added try_reserve_error() method to WcsError
- Added some documentations.
- Changed implementation to try_reserve_exact(), just in case.
- Removed WcsError::new **** breaking change ***