17 releases (9 breaking)
|0.10.0||May 11, 2022|
|0.9.2||Sep 9, 2021|
|0.8.1||Apr 26, 2021|
|0.8.0||Mar 31, 2021|
|0.3.0||Oct 20, 2019|
#342 in Text processing
394 downloads per month
Used in 4 crates (3 directly)
Simple library to provide Wikidot-compatible string normalization. It is a Rust port of the functionality in
Wikidot normal form is used in the site's page names. Essentially it ensures the following:
- All ASCII is lowercase.
- All characters outside of
-are replaced with dashes.
- Underscores are only permitted as the first character.
- Any leading or trailing dashes are removed.
- Any set of multiple dashes are replaced with a single dash.
- Any set of multiple colons are replaced with a single colon.
"Big Cheese Horace"->
This library is getting close to finalization with a
Available under the terms of the MIT License. See LICENSE.md.
This library targets the latest stable Rust. At time of writing, that is 1.57.0
$ cargo build --release
$ cargo test
-- --nocapture to the end if you want to see test output.