16 releases (8 breaking)
|0.9.1||Feb 6, 2021|
|0.8.1||Jan 8, 2021|
|0.8.0||Dec 30, 2020|
|0.6.0||Nov 28, 2020|
|0.1.0||Mar 22, 2019|
#70 in Audio
76 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
The sound waves are so wavy!
Library for asynchronous cross-platform real-time audio recording & playback. This library is great for if you need low-latency sound effects in video games, if you're making a multi-media player, Digital Audio Workstation, or building a synthesizer; anything that needs access to speakers or microphones.
Check out the documentation for examples.
Wavy targets all platforms that can run Rust.
- Linux/Android Untested (Using ALSA C Library)
- MacOS/iOS WIP (Using AudioQueue C Library)
- Windows Planned Next, after MacOS
Licensed under any of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE_APACHE_2_0.txt or https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT License, (LICENSE_MIT.txt or https://mit-license.org/)
- Boost Software License, Version 1.0, (LICENSE_BOOST_1_0.txt or https://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be licensed as described above, without any additional terms or conditions.
If you want help using or contributing to this library, feel free to send me an email at email@example.com.