13 releases (7 breaking)
|0.8.4||May 9, 2021|
|0.8.0||Mar 14, 2021|
|0.6.0||Dec 15, 2020|
|0.5.0||Nov 7, 2020|
|0.1.0||Feb 24, 2020|
#108 in Web programming
122 downloads per month
As a developer you can focus on defining your application's data model, and Warpgrapher takes care of generating a graph-based API for interacting with that model. In addition to generating CRUD APIs for interacting with the model, Warpgrapher provides a set of advanced features to customize and extend your service.
- Gremlin-based Databases (e.g. Apache Tinkerpop and AWS Neptune)
To get started right away, visit the Quickstart section of the Book, or look through our sample integration projects:
See the Warpgrapher Book for in-depth usage documentation.
See the Contribution Guide.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
The project is currently in active development. Prior to reaching 1.0.0:
- Minor versions represent breaking changes.
- Patch versions represent fixes and features.
- There are no deprecation warnings between releases.