|0.2.1||Aug 7, 2022|
|0.2.0||May 26, 2022|
|0.1.2||Dec 22, 2021|
|0.1.1||Dec 18, 2021|
|0.1.0||Dec 18, 2021|
#244 in Cryptography
A command-line program to bruteforce zips, pdfs and some popular hashes.
This is basically a rust version of bruttle, but a lot faster.
cargo install veldora
veldora <file/hash> <password_list>
veldora "5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99" ./password_list.txt veldora secure.zip ~/Downloads/password_list.txt veldora secure.pdf ~/Downloads/password_list.txt
$HOME/.cargo/is in path.
- Get password lists from here
- To create custom passlist, try: cupp.py
- As always, not to be used for illegal purposes : )
- Code cleaning and pretty error messages.
- Add to crates.io
- Add support for other filetypes like rar.
- Add more hashtypes (bcrypt, whirpool, etc)
- Add tests for each.
- hash mode breaking for zip and pdf. (would get super fast)
- Solve unicode error when reading some password lists.