|0.19.0||Oct 10, 2023|
|0.17.0||Sep 7, 2023|
|0.16.0||Jun 23, 2023|
|0.13.0||Mar 29, 2023|
|0.7.0||Nov 22, 2021|
#2210 in Magic Beans
127 downloads per month
Used in proof_system
Dynamic Positive and Universal accumulators according to the paper: Dynamic Universal Accumulator with Batch Update over Bilinear Groups Provides
- a dynamic positive accumulator
PositiveAccumulator, that supports membership proofs.
- a dynamic universal accumulator
UniversalAccumulator, that supports membership and non-membership proofs.
- a zero knowledge proof of membership and non-membership in the accumulators with
- single and batch updates (additions, removals or both) to the accumulators.
- single and batch updates to the witness.
Both accumulators implement that trait
Accumulator that contains the common functionality.
NonMembershipWitness can be updated either using secret key or using public
info published by accumulator manager called
Most of the update logic is in the trait
Witness which is implemented by both
The implementation tries to use the same variable names as the paper and thus violate Rust's naming conventions at places.