8 releases (2 stable)
|2.0.1||Nov 1, 2022|
|2.0.0||Jul 7, 2022|
|2.0.0-rc7||Apr 17, 2022|
|2.0.0-rc6||Feb 13, 2022|
|2.0.0-rc3||Oct 17, 2021|
#6 in Emulators
398 downloads per month
Used in 4 crates
Unicorn is a lightweight, multi-platform, multi-architecture CPU emulator framework, based on QEMU.
Unicorn offers some unparalleled features:
- Multi-architecture: ARM, ARM64 (ARMv8), M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, RISCV, SPARC, S390X, TriCore and X86 (16, 32, 64-bit)
- Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API
- Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Crystal, Clojure, Visual Basic, Perl, Rust, Ruby, Python, Java, .NET, Go, Delphi/Free Pascal, Haskell, Pharo, and Lua.
- Native support for Windows & *nix (with Mac OSX, Linux, Android, *BSD & Solaris confirmed)
- High performance via Just-In-Time compilation
- Support for fine-grained instrumentation at various levels
- Thread-safety by design
- Distributed under free software license GPLv2
Further information is available at http://www.unicorn-engine.org
This project is released under the GPL license.
Compilation & Docs
See docs/COMPILE.md file for how to compile and install Unicorn.
More documentation is available in docs/README.md.
Contact us via mailing list, email or twitter for any questions.
If you want to contribute, please pick up something from our Github issues.
We also maintain a list of more challenged problems in milestones for our regular release.
CREDITS.TXT records important contributors of our project.