|0.7.6||Mar 17, 2021|
|0.7.5||Feb 28, 2021|
#151 in GUI
64 downloads per month
minimalistic xmobar inspired status bar, in a terminal emulator.
This project was previously written in crystal (see crystal directory), it is being ported to rust. All versions >= 0.7 are rust based.
Mostly like its parent project umberwm:
- kiss: where possible build upon existing crates, use alacritty for rendering
- configuration as code (like umberwm)
- support theming (as code), user defined palette
- single file (~500 LoC) -- may be subject to change
- loads of themes
You need alacritty installed and in your path (this project will run alacritty)
You also need nerd fonts for logos and most themes to work.
umberbar is used/configured in rust, here is how to use it:
- install rust and cargo https://doc.rust-lang.org/cargo/getting-started/installation.html
- clone template project (⚠️ it is a different repository):
git clone https://github.com/yazgoo/myumberbar
- edit src/main.rs (see comments for more details)
cargo build, binary is available in target/debug/myumerbar