Uses old Rust 2015
|0.1.0||Dec 2, 2016|
#8 in #nat
This crate provides various primitives for writing type-level code in Rust. It makes heavy use of the type-operators crate, and provides strongly enforced and weakly enforced variants of numerical logic, boolean logic, and other useful components.
- Unsigned integers (using a ternary representation)
- Signed integers (using a balanced ternary representation)
- Boolean logic
- Type-level lists and sets
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.