12 unstable releases (4 breaking)
Uses old Rust 2015
|0.5.3||Apr 17, 2018|
|0.5.2||Dec 7, 2017|
|0.5.0||Nov 19, 2017|
|0.3.1||Jul 27, 2017|
|0.2.2||Dec 14, 2016|
#8 in #connection
83 downloads per month
Used in 3 crates (2 directly)
A connection pool implementation for tokio. Main features:
- Works for any request-reply protocol (actually for any
- Provides both queue and pushback if needed
- Allows pipelining (multiple in-flight request when multiplexing)
- Auto-reconnects on broken connection
- Adapts when DNS name change
Multiple load-balancing strategies are in to do list.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (./LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (./LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.