|0.1.1||Sep 7, 2019|
|0.1.0||Aug 28, 2019|
#102 in #actix
Used in tempest-source-redis
Tempest is a message processing framework for writing topologies, written in Rust, and inspired by Apache Storm (hence the name).
- Take high-level Apache Storm concepts and port them to Rust.
- Use Redis Streams as a source
- This is the initial draft. More details to come later.
Inspired by Apache Storm and written in Rust.
- Take a look at the Tempest Book. Still trying to determine best place to host the generated book output.
- Docs are hosted on
- Take a look at the topology_example