✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.1.2||Sep 10, 2019|
|0.1.1||Sep 9, 2019|
|0.1.0||Sep 9, 2019|
#123 in Embedded development
26 downloads per month
This is a reimplementation of Teensy loader CLI in Rust.
cargo install teensy-loader teensy-loader --help
- Not written in C
- Accepts ELF binary as input (no need to
objconvto an ihex file)
- Supports Teensy 4.0 (not tested yet)
- Not official, possibly buggy (new project)
- Does not accept ihex input, so it might not fit into existing toolchains
- Works only with libusb (Linux, FreeBSD; tested only on the latter)
I'll accept merge requests that fix the last two cons, as long as they don't break existing functionality. Not going to implement these features, though: what I need is uploading from ELF on FreeBSD.
- A cargo plugin that would make it possible to run
cargo teensy-loadin a Rust project aimed at a Teensy and it would Just Work (taking Teensy model from
Cargo.tomlor command-line switch).